miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013

My Sisters Boyfriend gets Destroyed

by Matt We were all finished with dinner and mom and Dad were in the family room when my older brother Rob, comes home. He goes upstairs and drops his hockey gear bag in the laundry room and comes down for his dinner. Its now time for me to go into action. I had planned this ever since I overhead my sister talking about her abortion this past summer. She couldnt tell mom and Dad, theyd be devastated. She couldnt tell Rob, because even though he was a senior in high school, Drew and Rob were good friends, hanging out in a group of about 15 High school jocks who all played football together. So Id have to destroy Drew myself. A 12 year old seventh grader, going to try to bring down one of the studliest, most popular, good looking and strongest guys in high school. It had to be done. I knew from my brother talking about Drew, that he was always the last guy to finish wrestling practice. Hed always lift for another hour after practice, while everyone went home. He was that typical Military attitude guy. Hard working and disciplined with a killer smile. He even looked military with his short-cropped brown hair and a chiseled chest of 48 in going down to a 29-inch waist. My plan was the only way I could do it. To protect my sister from getting pregnant again in high school, cause she loved this dude. Everyone did, even me. He was like a 2nd big brother to me. When I made out with my girlfriend for the first time this year and got caught, he and my brother were totally cool and talked to me like two big brothers, Cool dude, nice going, but ya gotta be careful if it starts to go farther. Shit Drew why didnt ya listen to your own advice. So went upstairs and into my brothers gear bag. There it all was. Wet as shit from his sweat, but hell, he was family. I took his huge cup and 2 extra jocks he always wore over it monster cup to keep it in place. I went into my room and put on my football cup, then put on his cup grab and then his first jock, navy blue, slipped it on. This way if I failed and Drew went after my nuts, Id pretend to be a hurting pup, and then would have another chance to nail him as he let his guard down. Damn, I should have kept mine up at that moment, cause all of a sudden I see a pair wrestling shoes and sweat pants standing in my doorway, that I thought I had shut all the way. It was only one person, Rob. Even though he quit wrestling this year to play hockey, he still wore his wrestling shoes, so I knew it was him. I looked up slowly as I knew I was screwed. What the F--- are ya doing Matt? What the hell are ya doing with my cup and jocks? He was getting louder so I had to make a split second decision. Acting reasonably, I pulled his jock up all the way, and then walked over to him and said, Rob, I gotta as I got up to him, I grabbed a 25 pound dumbbell from my desk and drove it up in between his two muscular thighs and into his huge beefy nuts. I knew itd quite him down in a second. Gotta love big cups and nuts on big older brothers. His 210 pound, 61 muscled body dropped in a second. I felt bad as he clutched his rapidly swelling nuts. I felt terrible as he looked at me with his hurting puppy dog eyes, through jet-black hair that had fallen in front of his in a world of hurt face. But I knew it was good practice. He could never know what happened to Trish either. Hed think shit of her and hed lose his good friend Rob. No this was my job. As he was rolling around on the ground holding his lemon-sized balls, I knew I had to put him out or Id never get to Rob tonight. I moved quickly and grabbed him by the ankles. He started to kick as he held his nuts. Looking up at me, he asked, Matt what the f--- are you doing? It was hard for me to keep his legs in control. He was wearing two pair of his football socks that were scrunched down around his ankles and they gave just enough so I couldnt get good control of his legs. So it gave me a few dreaded seconds of talking time. So I said, Im sorry man, this is for the good of the whole family. As I raised my foot, I aimed the ball of my foot for his swelling lemons. He knew what was about to happen. I said again, sorry dude. He said, but theyre my f---n balls. Theyre part of our family jewels. Man dont please Matt, dont you cant man With that I stomped the ball of my foot hard on his package. Rob began puking as his lights dimmed to black. Nobody downstairs had a clue. I finished pulling on his second jock and then my own sweats. I then pulled off Robs white leather wrestling shoes and then both pairs of his long thick football socks. I needed them cause they were thick enough to absorb the extra room in Robs steel towed size 12 biker boots that I need to destroy Drew. I dragged Rob into his room and shut and LOCKED the door. I then put on his biker boots. Still a little roomy, but theyll get the job done. Just then Rob began to mumble as I heard mom coming up the stairs. I had to act quickly; I still wasnt in the clear. With Robs legs spread just enough, I delivered one of his steel towed boots into his baby makers. He was seriously out now. Just then mom said, Hey you two, get this mess in Matts room cleaned up. Get your wrestling shoes in your own room Rob, and Matt; clean up your supper off your floor. Its not the way you make weight (for wrestling) and it definitely needs to get cleaned up now. You hear me? Yes mom I said. She yells back, and what about your brother? I said hes sick mom, Im putting him to bed. That was his stuff, but Ill clean it up. Suddenly I hear her start to turn her direction back down the hall towards Robs room. Is he o.k.? Yeah Mom, hes ok. He took a shot to his nuts without his cup, but hell be ok. My baby, I need to see if hes alright. I yell back quickly, Mom, hes fine. Its a little embarrassing for him, ya know? Oh, I guess youre right. Suddenly Rob moans, Oh my f---- balls. And I yell back to my mom See, hes ok. I hear my mother go down to her bedroom and I have no choice but to slam my fist, into Robs nads. Grinding them into the floor. It works; hes out for the night. Panicked though for not wanting to destroy by bros studly eggs, I feel down his sweats to make sure theyre intact. God Damn, how many jocks does he own? Two more here. I guess big balls need a lot of support. I feel up both his huge nuts. Rolling them around in between my fingers to make sure theres no damage. Oh f---. Theres something sticking out of his left nut, just a little. I know what it is cause its the same nut he ruptured last year during the football game when a guy slammed his head and helmet between Robs spread legs after a tackle. Even his cup couldnt prevent that rupture. I rushed to his dresser and got some athletic tape and taped up his left nut, like he showed me he did last year. Having Rob set, I dragged him over to his bed and put him to bed, covered him up and got ready Drew.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario