miércoles, 28 de agosto de 2013

Summer Days

by Rockballs_2004 What I needed was some excitement. The summer days were so boring. I spent most of them just hanging around in shopping malls trying to take a good glance of some handsome dudes there. Soon I found it all so boring too. One day I saw a moving company van parked in front of the house next to mine. Somebody was moving in. I cracked a bit of my curtains and saw a stroller among other kids stuff. How boring. I wanted to get a good looking guys as my neighbour not crying babies. Few days later I was checking out the shopping malls again. It seemed I knew all the guys there: no new faces, no new bodies just the same guys I had seen hundreds of times. Suddenly there was a gorgeous guy standing front of me. I hadnt seen him ever before. Finally something new! He was a masculine dude in his early 30s or late 20s with a short dark brown hair and a worked out body. He was getting out from the mall. I ran after him trying to have a better look of him. I saw him entering into a blue Jeep and he was gone. Shit what a bad luck! I walked back home and decided to have a swim. I dont have a swimming pool of my own but I am sharing a community pool with other neighbours. I jumped into the pool and started to swim when I saw him. The guy from the shopping mall was here! In my pool! He was wearing stupid loose Bermuda style swim wear which werent revealing any important details of his lower body. But that wasnt worst. The worst was that he had a little 2-3 years old kid in his arms and a hen liked wife sun bathing close to him. He was hot. I watched him carefully trying to explore his body from toes to head. If he only was wearing tight speedos . Finally I caught something I liked: he lifted up his son from the pool so that his Bermudas got tighter on his crotch. Through the wet Bermudas I saw a decent bulge. I got so horny I needed to get out from the pool. I wanted to have him. Next day I found him again at the pool. This time he was accompanied only by his son. He was standing in the lower part of the pool teaching his son to swim. He didnt pay any attention to me when I swam next to him. I started to dive and watched his manhood under the water level when I passed him. I stopped next to him and stood up. I chatted with him for few minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy. I told him I needed to go now and started to swim. I made it look like an accident when my hand touched lightly his bulge under the water. Wow.. it felt so warm and soft. He didnt react at all. Next day the pool area was crowded. It was a hot summer day and all the neighbours were in the pool. He was there too. It was full of screaming kids running around and jumping into the pool. He was swimming alone among all those kids. I jumped into the pool and went after him. He stopped on the deep end and was hanging with his hands on the edge of the pool. I started to dive and approach him from behind. I saw him spreading and closing his legs under the water. I was soon just behind him, still diving and he couldnt see me. I saw his balls and a juicy cock hanging under the Bermudas between his legs. I grabbed his balls tight and squeezed them as hard as I could pulling them downwards. He didnt have time to react before he was under the water. Nobody noticed anything. I felt his egg sized balls in my fist and his juicy cock touching my fingers. He was squirming trying to get out of my strong hold but I didnt let him go. I kept on squeezing his baby makers trying to sink my fingertips into them. I wanted to finish these balls for good. He had a son already so he wouldnt need them anymore. But it wasnt that easy. They were really tough balls and the outer membrane resisted the pressure of my fingers. I saw his handsome face in panic and in deep agony. I opened up my fist a bit and smashed it against the wall of the pool trying to smash his nuts between them. But the water made my task more difficult so I decided to go back to my original plan and turn his balls into mush between my fingers. I was digging and sinking my fingertips deeper and deeper to his swollen balls and then suddenly I felt something gave in under my fingertips. Something ruptured and the dude started to squirm and struggle even more. There were hundreds of bubbles coming out from his mouth while he tried to release his nuts from my deadly trap. I felt how my fingers finally made their way deeper into his nuts. When the outer membrane ruptured the rest was a piece of cake. I felt in my hand how both of his nuts turned into a bloody mush inside his sack and his balls popped! I released my hold of his destroyed balls and he went up to gasp some air into his lungs. I could hear his screams under the water when I disappeared among the yelling kids. I never saw him again. They moved away a week after when he got back from the hospital. I was satisfied for a moment but I knew I needed to find another victim sooner or later. At the end of the day the summer wasnt that boring at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario