viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Big Brothers Ruin

by BoyToy

When I was 16 years old I had a brother who was 13. Well, one day
my younger brother walked in on me naked and jerking off with only
my socks on. He stood there priceless and just laughed at me. He
said that he was going to tell mom and dad and that they were going
to be so pissed off. I begged him not to tell. I told him that I
would do all of his chores or anything that he wanted as long as he
did not tell mom and dad. He thought for a minute and said, "No, I
have another idea of what I want to do to you". I will not tell mom
and dad if you let me tie you up and play a game with you. Well, I
was speech-less. Mom and dad were gone that weekend and I was in
charge, but now it seemed like he would be dominating me. I thought
for a moment, but consented because I did not want mom and dad to
know about this. I told him that I was going to get dressed first.
My younger brother said no way. I am going to tie you up naked, but
you can keep your socks on. I was kindof shocked wondering what he
was about to do. My younger brother is only 13 so there is not much
damage he can do I thought. So I allowed him to tie my hands up.
Then he tied one leg to the dresser and the other he spread out to
the bottom of the bed. There I lay helpless in front of my little
brother kindof worried about what was next. Then my brother told me
that some of the guys at school were talking about ballbusting and
he thought this would be a perfect time to try it out on me. He
laughed and with that he kicked my package numerous times. I began
to scream and cry. He was destroying my manhood. I begged him to
stop. He said that this was only the beginning. He pulled one of
my socks off and stuck it in my mouth to minimize the noise. Then
he looked around the room for something to throw at my balls. He
found the basketball and threw it hard against my balls. I
convulsed in pain and kind of went out of it. When I came to, I
noticed that my brother had gone to dads shop and brought back some
vice grips. He put it around my balls and began to tighten it up.
I started screaming and vomitting from the intense pain as he
continued to tighten it tighter and tighter. Suddenly he heard a
loud pop sound. My little brother didn't know what had happened. As
he untightened the grips, he noticed that my left nut had been
turned into mush. He smiled and said I guess you want be doing much
jerking anymore. With that he slammed his fist into my right nut
until I went out again. When I awoke I was untied. A note hung on
my door that said, "Sorry about the ball. You should not have been
jerking off. HA HA"
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario