viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Man of the House

by CarsonC

I hated coming home. After having gone off to college last fall,
and experiencing true freedom, coming home on breaks, and living under
the bull-shit rules my parents set was just such a pain. I dont even
know how I survived here for 18 years. Probably the most annoying
part coming home this summer was that I had to share a room again with
my younger brother. The kid was a spoiled brat. As the youngest in
the family he always manipulated my parents into getting anything he
wanted. All he had to do was bat his big blue eyes, or flash his
perfect smile. My parents thought he was a golden boy. I however
could see right through his show. Even though he was three years
younger than me, he never toned down his cocky attitude, even when
talking to me.
I had been home for about a week, when my little brother decided
to show me just how much he also disliked sharing a room with me too.
One morning while my parents were at work, I had a day off and I had
planned on spending most of it asleep. Unfortunately I was awaken
early by my dipshit little brother playing some stupid ass video game
downstairs. After banging on the wall and yelling from bed once or
twice it was clear that I was going to have to go downstairs and show
him that I was still in charge around here.
Nice Panties Loser! My brother Evan said to me as I came down
the stairs. I had just climbed out of bed and I was only wearing a
pair of red Fruit of The Loom Briefs and a T-shirt.
Fuck you! I retorted as I came up behind him. Shut that shit
off, I am trying to sleep I demanded as my brother barley looked away
from the TV screen. Im not kidding, punk, dont make me remind you
whos in charge around here!
My brother looked up and stared at me. Playing Lacrosse in
college, I was a strong and confident guy, and I never considered that
my little brother would ever have the guts to resist me. I knew that
he wrestled in high school, but seriously, I was three years older, 20
pounds bigger, and solid muscle.
I walked up to the game system and unplugged it from the TV.
What the fuck are you doing?!? My brother yelled as he stood up and
got in my face. Thinking that he would back down if I showed him that
I was serious, I gave my brother a little shove. It knocked him off
his feet, and I was almost surprised at how easily my little brother
went down. I turned my back on the living room and started heading
back to bed.
I guess that my cocky-ness got the best of me for a second or two, as
just then my brother crawled up behind me and slammed his forearm up
between my legs directly connecting with my nuts. I dropped to my
knees cupping my nuts, as I felt a pain surge through my stomach. I
didnt even have time to turn back around and face my brother, before
he tackled me to the ground.
Lying on my back with my arm pinned under me on the floor, my brother
had pinned me down and we lay face to face. My confidence was only
slightly damaged I as I snapped at my brother. Dont make me really
hurt you I said. But before I could even move, I saw my brother eyes
light up and a smirk cross his face. He drove his knee up into my
package as I let out a yell.
Ahhhhhhhhhh! You fucker!!! I howled. This was really beginning to
hurt. My brother got off of me as I rolled around on the floor
cupping my nuts.
You had enough? He asked, but unfortunately for me, I was never one
to admit defeat. I quickly stood up and swung at him with my one free
hand, as I cupped my swelling nuts with the other. My brother easily
evaded my wild swing and clamped his own hand down over my hand around
my nuts.
OWWWWwwwhhha! Let go! AHHHHHHhhhhhh I pleaded as Erik squeezed down
on my hand with all his might. He squeezed for another 20 seconds
despite my pleas as his sadistic smile only grew.
I dropped to the floor almost passing out in pain. Even as I curled
up into a fetal position, I refused to accept defeat. I looked down
at my feet and kicked my brothers game system across the floor.
That however, turned out to be a big mistake. My brother jumped down
on me and once again pinned me to the floor. I offered little
resistance, and the pain he had inflicted on my aching nuts had really
crushed my strength.
My brother pinned my arms above my head and looked me up and down.
He grabbed and lightly rubbed my aching crotch as he mocked me If I
didnt know any better bro, Id think that you are enjoying this. I
looked down, and could barley feel it, but I was getting hard.
At the total mercy of my little brother I looked up into his face and
saw that he was still staring down at my crotch. My tight fitting
briefs held my package perfectly in place and made them a very obvious
target for my little brother. Erik I pleaded, but before I could
even say anything else he once again rammed his knee into my groin as
hard as he could.
I couldnt even yell. I couldnt even breathe. All I could do
was cough. I felt like I was going to be sick. I could barley see
straight, and as my brother finally got up and left the room, all I
could think of was how interesting this summer was going to be.
 
Things around the house were getting unbearable. Ever since my
shit-hole little brother put me in my place, he was walking around
like he was king of the fucking world or something. I tried to stay
out of his way as much as I could, but it seemed like he was going out
of his way to rub his inflated arrogance in my face. One afternoon I
walked into my room and my brother was going through shit on my laptop.
Dude what the fuck are you doing?!? I shouted Dont touch my shit!
What are you going to do pretty boy? Erik retorted. Remember what
happened last time you tried to tell me what to do? My balls almost
hurt just from the memory of it.
Fuck you man! I screeched at him. If you wanna really take me on,
in a fair fight, bro, Ill kick your little ass any day. No cheap shit.
Right here, right now? my brother asked as I nodded in approval. He
turned his back and went over to the closet. Throw this on and meet
me in the basement in ten my brother demanded, as he threw me one of
his wrestling singlets.
What the fuck is this for? I protested.
I thought that you wanted to do this for real he said as he walked
out.
I was ready for some revenge.

***** ***** *****

My brother was a good twenty pounds lighter than me so when I tried to
put his singlet on it fit like a second skin. As I slid the shiny red
spandex up over my ass I admired myself in the mirror. My rock hard
abs looked great in the snug material, I spun around in front of the
mirror just admiring my own good looks for a second. This time, I
thought, I was going to teach my little brother who was the bigger man.
I walked down into the basement and my brother had spread a workout
mat on the floor. He stood ready and waiting for me in the middle of
the mat. I walked closer as I looked him up and down. Since I had
gone away to college my little brother had really grown up. His abs
were tight as mine and he stood proud in his tight blue singlet. As
he slowly lowered he gym shorts, I couldnt help stare at his package.
He was huge! Held tightly in by a thin layer of spandex, his balls
and dick looked much bigger than mine, (though Id never admit it to
anyone).
I shook my head and jumped around to get pumped up. Ready Punk? I
asked, as we locked up. For a few seconds we grappled with each
other. I was again surprised at my brothers strength and speed. He
quickly corralled me to the mat. I ended up flat on my back, as he sat
on my chest.
Wanna give up now?!? he taunted, but I managed to get my self free.
I used my weight to throw my brother back, and dodge him as he lunged
at me. I pushed him to the floor and laid on his back to keep him
pinned down, but he quickly reversed the maneuver and trapped me in a
headlock. Fuck! I thought to myself I cant believe that Im
losing to this punk. With my brother just tightening his hold on my
neck, I knew that I had to do something fast. I couldnt lose to this
punk again.
I reached behind my back and found my brothers groin. His huge
balls held tightly against his body by his singlet. I cupped them in
my hand for a second. My brother froze as I began to rub his crotch.
Watch yourself bro I said dont get too confident I gave his
balls a little squeeze and Erik released his hold immediately.
He spun around to face me and stared into my eyes. Just remember
who went there first fucker! He whispered.
Just then he lunged at me fast. I was caught off guard and my
brother speared my abs hard. My back hit the wall and I fell to the
ground. Sitting up facing my brother, Erik grabbed both of my legs
and held them up in the air. He quickly dropped his knee into my
package using his entire weight as force.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I yelled out!
Fuck You Asshole My brother retorted. And keep you hands away from
my balls! Erik remained on the offensive. He twisted my arm behind
my back, and rammed me face first into the wall. Ugh! I thought
This cant be happening
After my brother released the hold I decided that I had to do
SOMETHING, and fast. I stared at my brothers huge round balls, and
kicked there fast. I must have telegraphed my move because my brother
grabbed my leg and drove me to the floor. He spread apart my legs and
kicked his heal right into my groin!
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK! I screamed. I was almost throwing up from the
pain. Laying flat on the ground and completely open to attack my
brother grabbed my legs and dragged my over to the pole in the middle
of the room. He wasnt smiling anymore and I knew exactly what he was
doing.
No! I pleaded Erik man, please stop, my balls cant take anymore
My brother showed no compassion though, as he placed one leg of mine
on each side of the pole. Then, with all his might, he pulled,
ramming my swelling manhood into the metal pole full force. He didnt
let go, and the pain began to grow.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaack! FUCK MAN! Let go! I begged. Please!
It was about 20 seconds before my brother let go. I had never hurt so
much In my life. I was completely humiliated. Laying here in the
middle of the floor, in my brother tiny wrestling singlet, clinging to
what was left of my aching balls with both hands. I Couldnt breathe
or even see straight.
It was several minutes before I even opened my eyes. But when I did
my brother stood above me. He got down on his hands and knees as he
stared straight into my eyes. I lay helpless on my back. Erick
placed his hands on my knees and spread apart my legs. His hands slid
down my thighs, and rapped around my package. Remember bro He said
as he gently caressed my aching balls, you were the one who went
there first.
Erik! I pleaded, but my voice wouldnt rise above a whisper. No I
begged, but he didnt even blink as he quickly drove his head down
between my legs, connecting his forehead into my manhood at full force.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk! I tried to scream, but I had lost my
voice. My eyes had begun to water, and all I could do was whimper.
The pain was so great, that I think I passed out. It was dark out
when I finally emerged from the basement.
What are you wearing? my mom said as I walked through the kitchen to
the stairs. My brother and dad turned around to look at me as I
slowly retreated to my room. Hes crazy my brother said. He always
has been.
I couldnt even look at them, as I walked to my room, completely
humiliated once again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario