viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

The Basketball Bet

by ader687

My friend Atsuko and I were watching a basketball game on
television. We had both distanced ourselves from the sport since our
high school days, in which we were the star players and co-captains
of the varsity team since our sophomore year. We would always eat
popcorn and talk about how we could have made it into the NBA if we
wanted too.
We were both tall; I was 6'6 and he was 6'4. We were both in
good shape as well. We stopped playing basketball two years ago, but
we kept going to the gym. I weighed about 215 pounds, while Atsuko
weighed 195. I was noticeably larger than him, but I was a small
forward and he was point guard, so it didn't matter on the court,
but it did in the locker room. My dick was eight inches; his was
only an inch shorter, but my balls were a lot larger than his.
People would always tease us and say we would make the
perfect gay couple, but we weren't gay, and we still aren't. The
rumors never really bothered us though, Atsuko just disliked being
talked of as the bottom. However, spending almost every waking
momnet, and some sleeping ones, together never eased people's
suspicions. We'd been best friends since junior high and only grew
closer together.
It was half time and the score was Los Angeles 65- San
Antonio 52.
"I bet you twenty bucks the Lakers are gonna lose," Atsuko
said.
I was never a gambler. In fact, I would usually scold my
friends who gambled and tell them it was bad, but for some reason;
tonight was different.
"Alright, you're on..."
"I'm on? There's no way you're actually going to gamble
after all of the heat you've given me for doing it."
"Yeah, you're on, but not for money. I want you to put your
balls on the line. It'll makes things more interesting."
Atsuko grabbed his crotch and moved his junk around in his
jeans.
"Alright, winner gets the loser's balls."
Anyone else probably would have had a strange reaction to my
idea, but Atsuko and I were such good friends that I could suggest
anything, no matter how bizzare, and he wouldn't judge me for it.
The game ended thirty-five minutes later. The final score
was Los Angeles 82 - San Antonio 91.
Atsuko leaned over and unzipped my pants.
"Time to pay up," he said smiling.
I stood up and stripped down to my briefs, which were black.
Atsuko followed and stripped down to his boxers, which were jade
green. We both sized each other up.
We both smiled at each other.
"You know what, we might just be in better shape than we
were in high school," Atsuko commented.
"Definitely," I replied.
"Kneel on the floor," Atsuko ordered.
Still smiling, I got on my knees and placed my hands behind
my back. I watch Atsuko rear his foot back and swing it forward,
stright into my large package. I cleched my eyes shut, started to
hold my hands tighter, and gasped in pain as the blow connected. I
hunched over a bit, but quickly corrected my posture.
Nothing was said. Atsuko just kicked me again. This time I
yelled as I felt my sac bounce with the connection of his bare foot.
I started to sweat. I pulled my hands from behind my back and began
to cradle my throbbing balls.
"Put your hands back."
I grimaced at Atsuko as I put my hands back. "You've done
this before haven't you?"
"Only in my dreams, Sully. Only in my dreams."
I then noticed an obvious stretching in Atsuko's pants. I
had a feeling he would enjoy this as much as I would have if I had
won.
He kneeled down next to me and pulled my briefs down,
exposing my slightly erect cock and aching balls. He gently tapped
my balls to get them swinging. He then batted at them. I whimpered
as a response. He smirked and then continued batting at my balls,
over and over again, like my nutsac was a miniature speed bag. My
whimpers turned into loud cries as I doubled over on the floor and
laid there in pain.
Atsuko sighed. "Gee, I didn't know you'd be such a whimp."
Atsuko rolled me over so I was on my back. I used what was
left of my strength to pull my briefs back up. When I had got them
all the way on, Atsuko laughed.
"What?"
"It's not funny for you, but all your nuthuggers are gonna
do is keep your balls closer together. It's just more pain for you,
that's all."
I rolled my eyes and didn't even bother trying to find the
energy to take them off. He placed his foot onto of my crotch and
pushed down with all of his might. I writhed on the floor as I
yelped in pain. He seemed to apply even more pressure as time went
on.
"Dude, when are you gonna stop?" I moaned.
"When I get bored."
He pulled his foot up and then slammed it back down. Too
tired to yell, I groaned as a tear fell from my eye. Atsuko got on
all fours over me, with his elbows next to my shoulders and one knee
between both of mine. He lifted his knee up and slammed it into my
crotch. I moaned in pain as I felt his knee smash my balls against
my pelvis. He slammed them again,but this time he kept his knee
there and began digging it around. A steady stream of tears was now
falling from my face as I begged him to stop.
"Come on... I need those..."
Atsuko pulled his leg bag and slung it forward again, and
dug harder this time. I began to whimper hopelessly.
"Stop the hissyfit. It'd take a lot more than this to ruin
your balls; you're just being a baby because it hurts."
"Please..."
Atsuko kept grinding his knee. Back and forth. Left and
right, up and down. Every now and then he'd pull back and give
another slam and grind. After about five more of those, I quit
begging and just shut my eyes as a I tried my best to take the pain.
Atsuko was displeased with my sudden finding of inner
strength. He wanted to hear me scream. He sat up, pulled my briefs
down, and took one ball in each hand.
"If this doesn't make you scream, you're hopeless."
He went to work on the right one first, squeezing as hard as
he could. I tried my hardest to deal with the pain as all of the
muscles in my body began to tense up. He then applied pressure to
the left one and squeezed both of my balls as hard as he could. My
muscles began to spasm, I was in so much pain.
"Please stop!" I yelled. "Please! I'll do anything, just
stop!"
Atsuko looked into my eyes, winked at me and let go of my
balls.
"I'm gonna go jack off," he said as walked to the bathroom.
I just laid there, sprwaled out on the floor in agony,
wishing I had never made that bet.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario