viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

The Bigger They Are...

by Jeremy

My dark fetish has always been ballbusting. For some fucked up
reason, ever since I discovered the pleasures of jerking off, I'd
fantasize about ballbusting. I got absolutely turned on by thinking
of or seeing a big hunk reduced to a crying mess simply by getting
his precious package hurt.

I LOVED busting a bigger guy's nuts and bringing him down. It gave
me undescribable pleasure. I could feel my loins and balls tingle
with desire and pleasure to attack a beefy stud's plums and take the
fight out of him. But, sadly, the opportunities came rarely. Very
rarely.

However, there was this one incident which never fails to make my
cock hard as a rock every single time I think about it. There was
this guy, Tom. He was fuckin hot. At 20, he was 6'3" and 220lbs of
pure beefy muscle. And he was cute as hell to boot; buzz cut dirty
blond hair and hazel eyes. Wow. And if you haven't guessed by now,
yes, I'm gay. I first set eyes on him at my local gym. I was 18;
being a swimmer, my body was typically lean and wiry. I wasn't very
tall; at only 5'6" I was in fact, on the short side. But I was a
pretty boy. Don't get me wrong. I was never effeminate or anything.
I'm gay but am as butch as can be.

Anyway, I had, like, a massive crush on Tom. I never approached him
or anything but my heart melted when I saw him (especially when he
was in the showers after an intense workout). I think he realized
that I was staring at him as he grew more hostile towards me. He'd
sometimes intentionally bump into me or shove me aside in the locker
room or gym and that annoyed me. I wasn't gonna let anyone no matter
how cute they were, treat me like that. So, one day, I shoved him
back when his big delt almost knocked me over.

"Watch it, musclehead!" I angrily told him.

"Didn't see your puny ass there, fag," he answered.

"What did you call me?"

"YOu heard me."

"You're gonna regret that, asshole."

"Really? And how might you make me regret it?" Tom's huge muscular
figure towered over me. His perfectly chiseled chest was right in my
face, his beautiful abs just below my chin and his ample package
nestled comfortably between his massive trunk-like legs. I was
getting horny as I smelt his manly, sweaty odor.

"See you in the locker room tonight. Just before closing."

"Make sure you're there, fag."

I was there as I promised. I wanted to teach him a lesson and at the
same time, the prospect of hurting him or getting hurt by him was
weirdly alluring. I saw him there. Wearing a small towel around his
waist. He was gazing at his superb bod in the mirror, flexing every
muscle to admire himself. I was stunned as I gazed at this fantastic
male specimen. I was wearing a pair of cotton gym shorts only and
had a handful of liquid soap (you'll see why).

Tom caught me staring at his body and spun around to face me.

"I'm getting sick of your fag looks, ok? So I'm gonna beat you up so
badly you never ever set foot here again."

"What if I win?" I asked.

"What?! Hahahahaha... Come on, fag. You know full well that I'll
knock you out cold. Look at you. You're tiny. Can you see all my
manly muscles? See how much beef I have on this body? You're gonna
find out just how strong I am, fag. I'll beat you up so badly and
crush you in my big arms. I'll..."

"... make me fall asleep with all your mouthing off. Now are you
gonna kick my ass? Or shall I go over there and smack you, big boy?"

That incensed Tom. He lunged at me and swung his big fist at my
face. If I hadn't ducked that fist would have easily knocked me
senseless. As his fist connected with only air, I countered with my
handful of liquid soap. I slapped the soap into his eyes,
temporarily blinding him.

"FFFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! My eyes!!! Bastard!!!!"

As quick as I could, I dived between his spread legs, yanking his
towel off. His massive male organs flopped out and I was almost too
shocked to continue. His balls were huge!! And they hung almost 6
inches in their smooth, pendulous sac. His flaccid cock was roughly
4" long but thick. Man oh man... if Tom was gay, I'd be the happiest
guy on the planet!

I swung my fist into those large juicy plums and felt the round
squishy organs flatten between his pubic bones and my hard knuckles.
Tom just plain screamed but before the big oaf could protect his
nuts, I yanked them backwards between his muscular butt cheeks. His
knees buckled instinctively as he tried to protect his jewels but it
was too late.

It was a sight to behold. This massive muscular male bent double,
legs squeezed shut and his nutsac stretched out behind him. I had
one testicle in each of my hands. They were quite soft and squishy
actually, compared with my firmer though smaller balls. I mashed
them mercilessly drawing strange inhuman cries from the tormented
hunk. I was getting so horny and was leaking buckets of pre-cum as I
continued to apply pressure on his manhood. My fingers crushed the
life out of his now-tenderized testicles torturing my dream stud.

Then I switched tactics. With one hand pulling his big, rubbery
balls to the very bottom of the sac and stretching his ballcords to
breaking point, I yanked upwards so that his loose scrotum kinda
flossed his ass-crack. This made poor Tom cry like a baby but I had
more in store. With my other hand, I rained down punches on his
trapped, vulnerable and swollen testicles. His body spasmed and
convulsed with each shot.

Soon, I suddenly lost control and blew my load as I yanked on his
ballsac. I screamed in absolute pleasure, my hips involuntarily
thrusting wildly as I creamed my shorts. I must have yanked too hard
judging from Tom's increasingly desperate cries for mercy.
Exhausted, I released the tormented beefcake and he just crumpled to
the floor, crying, rething and coughing, his hands desperately
trying to nurse his injured manhood. He folded up on the floor - a
wailing mess curled up in a fetal position, writhing in a vain
attempt to block the agony generated in his twin orbs.

I staggered back, drunk with desire and lust. That night, I must
have jerked off at least 4 times before I finally fell asleep. As
for poor Tom, I never did see him again. Pity.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario