viernes, 26 de julio de 2013

Smashed

by BoyToy

I told him never to mess with me, but he did every day. I was 18 at
the time and almost out of high school. Every day I would be
bullied by this guy, forced to give him money, and humiliated by him
by all of my peers at school. Well, I was tired of that feeling. I
was ready for someone else to feel the way that I felt. I developed
a simple plan of teaching him a valuable lesson about being a man
and how much he should have appreciated it. After school he would
always go work out in the weight room. I knew that he was the show
off and would be the last one to leave the room. He would also be
the last one out of the locker room. Here was my chance to do
something to him that would stick in his mind for the rest of his
pathetic life. On Tuesday, after school, I waited paitently for him
in the locker room. Then he came in, all wet and sweaty, and as he
started to undress, I came behind him with a metal pole and hit him
over the head just hard enough to send him into neverland for a
short while. Well, this was just long enough for me to have my way
with him. I took some rope, rubber bands, and a dirty pair of my
boxer shorts out of my backpack. I started by undressing my victim
leaving only his boxer shorts and socks on him. Then I secured him
with the rope making sure that his legs were spread wide open for my
viewing. I took my dirty pair of boxer shorts and gagged him. Then
most importantly, I took two rubber bands and banded them around his
big bulging balls. I opened the front of his boxer shorts and
allowed his cock and wrapped balls to hang out. Boy, was it a
sight. After about a half an hour he awakes. Pain from his balls
being rubber banded is exploding through his mind. The smells from
the dirty boxer shorts makes him a little sick. And to top it all
off, he realizes he has been stripped and tied up. The look on his
face is priceless. I begin to laugh. I come out of the shadows and
he utters something, but I can't hear him because of the gag. I
begin to tell him to be nice and beg. I tell him that if he begs
enough then I might let him go. Yet, he continues to mumble
profanity under the boxer shorts. Well, I said, "I guess this will
teach you a lesson." With that I slammed my skate shoe down on his
confined balls and he begins to shake and tremble. He tries to
scream but he can't. He tries to move, but he can't. He looks up
at me and I tell him, "This is just the beginning. I am going to
fuck you up." With that being said, I took out my skateboard.

So, I took out my skateboard. Finally I was standing over my victim
in victory. I couldn't believe it. I decided it was time to
humiliate him. First I took the boxer shorts out of his mouth so he
could communicate with me. When I did that, he started cussing and
calling me all kinds of bad things. I told him that for the next
couple of hours I was going to teach him a valuable lesson about not
picking on people. I also told him to scream as loud as he wanted
because no one was there to hear him. I took my skate shoes off and
stuck them up in his face and told him to sniff them. He told me to
fuck off and untie him before it was too late. I don't know what in
the world he meant by that so I just laughed histerically and told
him again to sniff my sweaty shoes. He didn't want to so I made him
by slamming my skateshoes into his balls three times straight. I
then said sniff the damn shoes mother-fucker. With tears in his
eyes, he did. After about ten minutes of that, I wanted him to
sniff my feet. So, I stuck my feet all up in his face. He tried to
get away so I just starting kicking him in the nuts and then took my
foot and started smashing his helpless balls with my toes. It was
so exciting to hear him crying and begging me to stop. I was
enjoying every minute of him being humiliated. Enjoying it so much
that I got a hard on. As I continued to play with his package with
my feet, I pulled down my shorts and boxers to reveal an erect 8"
cock. I started jerking off in front of him as he was screaming of
intense pain. I said with all that screaming, you must be a little
thirsty. After saying that I continued to tell him how that he was
going to drink my tasty sweet boy cum. He screamed no, please don't
make me do that. I said, sorry and with that I reached over and
made him open his mouth with one hand and with the other continued
to jerk my 8" boy cock. I leaned over him and placed my dick head
near his mouth as a white stream of cum went into his mouth. I
forced him to swallow it as he gagged and screamed with
humiliation. I felt so relieved. I told him that the pain starts
here. With that being said, I reached down and grabbed his balls.
I told him to look down and see them because there would only be
mush there soon. He wimpered and told me that he had learned his
lesson. I didn't believe him. I pulled the rubber bands off of his
nuts forcefully so the pain could really begin . . .
 
I took the rubber band off of his balls. By now his package was
really big and bruised from the previous hits. But, things was
about to get worse. I reached out and started stroking his cock.
As I was stroking I could tell he was really liking it. For a
moment his pain disappeared as he was really getting excited when
out of no where I punched him multiple times in the balls with my
right hand as I continued to stroke his cock with my left hand. Now
he was in lots of pain. He was screaming and going crazy. I
continued to stroke and stroke until finally he cummed all over me.
I was pissed and started kicking him as hard as I could in his
balls. I just went crazy myself. I reached down and squeezed his
right nut with all of my power. He wimpered and spasmed. I said
that I am tired of hearing this. I am getting a headache from all
of the noise. I let go of his balls and let them lay firm against
the concrete floor in the locker room. I reached into my backpack
and pulled out a hammer and some tape. I took the tape and taped
his balls to the floor to secure them in place. I had previously
brought the hammer to school for a science project a few days ago.
I asked him if he remembers the hammer. I know that he remembered
it. He used it to partially tear up my science project because he
could do it at the time. I told him that I was going to pop his two
most prized possessions. He started to plead and beg. He told me
that he would do anything. I didn't listen and didn't care. I
lifted the hammer up and went down with all of my might hitting his
left nut dead on. Smash it was mush. Without even paying attention
to him I smashed the right one too. He passed out with the intense
pain. When he awoke, he was in the hospital with no hope of ever
having kids. As for me, I am in a mental hospital, but at least I
am free of this bully and I can have kids. Ha Ha you fucking
bastard!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario